? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

mommy journal

So, I decided that this blog will ultimatley be my mommy journal for this whole pregnancy and then will be the family blog where I can chronical our life as an expanding family. I would like to paste the posts from this blog into a scrapbook so I keep it for forever so I will try to be diligent with it.

So, I got a call on Monday from the nurse at my OBGYN's office and I am offically pregnant!! The HCG levels keep rising at the appropriate levels that indicates a viable pregnancy. YEA!!! We now have an appointment on November 4th at about 9.5 weeks along do the appropriate paperwork, discuss family history, etc and then at almost 11.5 weeks I go in for my first prenatal appointment/ultra sound. We are so excited we cannot wait. But in the meantime I am going to go stir crazy because that seems so far away considering right now I estimate me being about 5.5 weeks along. I am kinda nervous to wait that long for an appointment but I guess that is how my doctor's office does things so there is nothing I can do. I will probably call to try to get an earlier appointment for the ultrasound but we'll see.

But in the meantime I will just have continue taking my prenatal vitamins, eat healthy, exercise (moderatly of course), and not stress (easier said than done).

Today I am 5weeks 3 days along (according to my calculations):


Your baby's microscopic heart begins to beat this week—although it won't be detectable with one of those cool Dopplers for a few weeks, so you'll have to wait a little longer to hear that satisfying "whoosh-whoosh" you're so anxious for. Here's what else is under construction:

With the beating of the heart, blood will begin to circulate throughout the body. Your baby's first organ system will be up and running!

The beginnings of the brain; the cardiovascular, nervous and reproductive systems; as well as all other major systems are under way.

The amniotic sac and the placenta are still forming at this point.

All that high-speed development and your baby is only 2 millimeters long—about the size of a sesame seed.

(parentsconnect.com)


I have always like reading these weekly development updates from other pregnancy blogs that I thought I would do one for my mommy journey/scrapbook.

I feel pretty good this week. Besides the sore boobs, little bouts of nausea, & the fact that I have to pee every hour on the hour I feel fantastic. I know that the these symptons will only increase but I am totally ok with it and welcome it with open arms. I am ready for it and I will not complain because being able to caring our child is a blessing.

Joey and I haven't announced our pregnancy to the world yet. Only a select few people know. We will tell our families as soon as we can get everyone together. Hopefully with in the next couple weeks. The rest of the world will probably not know until after our 1st prenatal appointment/ultra sound. The reason being is that we want to make sure everything checks out A -OK!

0 comments: