? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

7 Weeks 1 Day


This week your baby's brain is growing at a mind-boggling 100 cells per minute within a see-through skull. If you could peer inside, you'd see those tiny brain cells growing and growing and growing.

Your baby's face is becoming more defined this week. A tiny mouth hole, tongue, nostrils and ear indentations are visible. His or her eyes are wide open, but he doesn't have irises yet.

Baby's arm buds are growing. At this point they look more like microscopic ping-pong paddles than arms. Baby's leg buds are also forming and will look like tiny paddles by the end of the week.

The umbilical cord—the connection between your baby and the placenta—is now visible.

He or she is approximately 10,000 times bigger than at conception. Crazy, huh?

(parentsconnect.com)


This week I feel ok. I have a little more of the exhausted feeling this week but its nothing I can't handle. I don't really have any nauseousness yet (knock on wood) but I do have some food aversions. I won't eat meat of any kind. The smell of it just makes me want to gag. But Saturday I had some orange chicken from our favorite Chinese place. At least it was some protein. I also won't eat plain veggies. They have to be dipped in something or spiced up with a tiny bit of salt or butter for me to be able to eat them. At least I am eating them though. I also have super bloat that started this week. It looks like I have a tiny belly sprouting up but I haven't gained a pound so I chart it up to some major bloat which is normal. My clothes still fit good. I lost 15 pounds before I got pregnant so I have some growing room in my current clothes which is always a plus.

This adventure of Joey and I's is still a secret. I want to tell more people but I need to tell the rest of my family before I can tell anyone else. Hopefully this weekend we can all go out to the dinner that my dad owes us and we can get this little secret off our chests. Then we will tell a few more choice friends and then after Thanksgiving (I will be in the 2nd trimester) the rest of the world will know. It can't come soon enough. I can't wait for everyone to know.

0 comments: