? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 12, 2009

6 weeks 1 day Pregnant



This week starts a period of rapid cellular development for your baby-to-be, who looks like a mini tadpole, with a tiny head and tail. His or her eyes, ears and mouth have begun to form.

Other exciting milestones include:

Your baby's heart is now beating to a regular beat, although it's still too faint to hear.

His or her arm buds are just beginning to bud. They look like teensy swollen bumps at this point. In a few days, they'll resemble itsy-bitsy flippers.

Your baby has grown to ⅛ inch long—about the size of one of the chocolate sprinkles on your last cupcake.


I am still feeling pretty good other than the exhaustion. Yesterday Joey and I went to the Seahawks game and by the end of the day I was beat. It probably didn't help that we walked from our friends Arnold and Jamie's place all the way from Capital Hill to the Stadium (about 3.5 miles each way)& back or the fact that are seats were way up there and I had to climb lots of stairs every time I went pee (which was quite often LOL). But we had a great time and I slept really good last night.

Nothing much else new except that we both told our parents the news last night after we got back from the game. I was trying to hold out a little longer BUT it is such great news so we finally spilled. And boy, I am glad we did. My dad and Paulette are super excited. This will be the 6th grandchild for Paulette and the 2nd for my dad.

Until next time....

0 comments: