? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 1, 2009

After 16 LONG months of trying………..

WE ARE FINALLY PREGNANT!!! Words cannot express how excited and thrilled Joey and I are. To be honest, I think we are still in a bit of shock.

We started this journey in May of 2008. It was frustrating and there were some tears but we finally conceived our 1st child and we couldn’t be happier.

How I told Joey:
The weekend before I tested, I kind of had a feeling that I was pregnant but didn’t want to lead on to Joey just in case that I was not right. His birthday was the Tuesday 9/29 and if I was pregnant then I wanted to give him a birthday surprise. We were away at Erin’s cabin and just enjoyed relaxing & hanging out all weekend. I credit that to me not saying anything to him on what I thought was finally happening. I didn’t get my period and my basal body temp was still high throughout the whole weekend so I had the feeling. So on Monday after work I tested and all 3 tests I took came back positive (I was a little OCD about it).

Joey was at work and would not get home till about 10:30pm. So, I ran out to get some supplies to make him a huge birthday card that said “Happy Birthday Daddy” that included a baby bib, baby scrapbook stickers, and taped two of the pregnancy tests to it (see picture). When he walked in the door from work, there I was standing there holding the card. He read the card and looked at me (at this point I was balling my eyes out) and he said “Are you serious??” and he started to cry. And all I could do was nod my head yes because I was crying so hard. We hugged and kissed for a long while and just had a great moment. The next day was his birthday so we both took the day off and just relished in the moment that we were finally pregnant after 16 long months.

0 comments: