? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 29, 2010

30 Weeks

Your baby's crown-to-rump length is a little over 10.8 inches and the total length of your baby is about 17 inches! Your baby weighs about 3 pounds now. Your uterus can be felt about 4 inches above your bellybutton. Your uterus, baby, placenta and the amount of fluid will get larger over the next ten weeks. You should be gaining about a pound a week at this time.

Even though your baby is cushioned by the amniotic fluid, she can feel and respond to pain. Your baby now does `practice breathing` to get ready for life outside of your womb. If you have an ultrasound at this time, you will be able to see this. If your baby swallows amniotic fluid down the wrong passage, she will still get hiccups that are noticeable by you. If your baby were born at this time, she would be able to keep herself warm.

The skin begins to smoothen as fat deposits accumulate underneath. The fat insulates and is an energy source.



Only 10 weeks left. I am feeling just ok. Very sluggish. It takes a lot of effort to get to and from these days. Even walking a block from my bus to my work is getting harder. Yikes. Nothing much new to report except that I passed my 1 hour glucose test which means I don't have to go in for the 3 hour one.

Yesterday it hit me that we have to actually buckle down and get some of the things we still need ordered. I haven't ordered such items because we haven't decided on what exactly we want in terms of style, functionality, etc- maybe we should get on that....hmmmmmmmm.

How far along?: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
How much does baby weigh?: around 3 lbs
Maternity clothes?: Yes
Stretch marks?: nope
Sleep?: whats that???
Milestone?: hitting the 30 week mark
Movement?: ALL.THE.TIME!! I love it
Food cravings?: not really- just sweets like usually
Labor signs?: no
Belly button in or out?: In...for now
What I miss: NOTHING!! Ok..so maybe that is a small fib. I wish I could sleep for more than 2 hrs at a time. BUT I don't mind because its getting me used to what things will be like when she is here.

0 comments: