? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

29 Weeks!!

At this point in your pregnancy, your baby's crown-to-rump length is approximately 10.4 inches and the total length of your baby is around 16.7 inches. Your baby weighs about 2.7 pounds and continues to grow every day.

Babies that are born prematurely can be very tiny. Even a baby that is only a few weeks early can be very small. Your baby will grow rapidly from now until week 36, and then at a slower rate thereafter. Generally, boys weigh more than girls at birth. The average baby's birth weight at full term is 7 to 7.5 pounds.

Your baby will continue to open and close her eyes in the womb and may be able to see silhouettes of objects or even people in the right amount of light. Your baby should be moving many times throughout the day. Some of your baby's movements will be predictable.

Research has shown that your baby is not only able to hear, but also able to recognize your own voice. This shows that your baby can already learn, remember and recognize.


I would like to dedicate this post to my wonderful husband, Joey. He has been soooo great throughout this entire pregnancy. He has been such a great support system and I am definatly grateful to have him. I am really lucky. I really am.
-He has been to every doctors appt
-He puts up with my moody/bitchyness/emotionalness (I seriously don't know how he does it)
-He makes sure I go for walks even when I just don't feel like it
-He asks me EVERY day how I and little miss Audrey are doing
-He painted the room and put together all of the nursery furniture and is really anxious for it to all come together
-He wakes up with me at night when I have leg cramps and massages them
-He didn't complain one bit when I was on pelvic rest
-He doesn't complain when he hears me up 4-5 times a night to pee and re-adjust my sleep position
-He kisses and rubs my belly often- he has even started to talk to Audrey and she responds with a swift kick
-When I contimplate sleeping on the couch (it really is more comfortable) he says he will sleep on the floor next to me
-He talks about life when Audrey gets here ALL the time
-He is working his ass off so that one day I could possibly be a stay at home mom
-He tells me to stop worrying about my weight gain and that it doesn't matter to him

I think the list can go on and on- He is a great husband and is going to be a great father

0 comments: