? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

28 Weeks

Your baby's crown-to-rump length is approximately 10 inches and the total length of your growing baby is around 15.75 inches. Your baby weighs about 2.4 pounds at this point. Your uterus is a little more than 3 inches above your bellybutton.

You will probably begin visiting your caregiver once every two weeks. Week 28 is an important week for testing. You will probably be having your glucose tolerance test, an iron level test and if you are Rh negative, you should have an antibody test.

Your baby's brain continues to develop and is now forming the folds and grooves of a fully developed brain. The amount of tissues within the brain also continues to increase in large amounts. The hair that covers your baby's scalp is also getting longer. Your baby is now large enough for presentation to be determined and your doctor might be able to find out if your baby is at risk for being breech. If your baby is breech, don't panic. There is still time for the baby to rotate.


Wow, what a day yesterday. We had two doctors apts. 9am was the 3D ultra sound and 3pm was my regular check up. The 3D ultra sound was AMAZING!!! Getting to see little Audrey and what she looks like was the coolest thing. It was really hard to get a good head shot since she kept putting her arm and fist in front of her face. But we poked and prodded at her to get a few good pictures. I am in LOVE. I can't stop looking at the pictures. I must say she is a beauty. We also got a video of her moving around. At times its hard to make out what we are looking at, but its still pretty cool.

While we with the ultra sound tech, the position of the placenta was checked and I am glad to report that it is now away from the cervix and in a more favorable position. My doctor confirmed that I am off pelvic rest! Yea. I also had my glucose test yesterday. The orange flavored drink just tasted like really sugary orange soda. It wasn't bad a first, but by the end of the bottle it was kinda hard to take down. I had my blood drawn and am awaiting the results to see if I have gestational diabeties. I am hoping and praying I don't have to do the 3 hour glucose test. We will see.

Both Audrey and I are doing well. She is right on target with her growth and her heart rate is still strong. I am still having trouble sleeping on my sides as my hips are really starting to hurt. I bought a body pillow yesterday so we will see if that helps. I also get winded more often so it takes me longer to get to point A to point B, but I manage. I also start going in for apts every two weeks now instead of every 4! Only 12 weeks left!! Holy Crap!!!

After the doc apt Joey and I went out to eat and took a stroll at our park. It was a good day!!

0 comments: