? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Well hello 2nd Trimester- Nice to finally see you!!!

13 weeks

There is a milky membrane that surrounds your baby. It is pierced by the umbilical cord and is made up of two layers, which are fused together. Your placenta provides most of the nutrients and oxygen that your baby needs. By this week, the placenta is well formed and ready to take over hormone manufacture from your ovaries. The placenta will produce progesterone and estriol. These hormones will be crucial in the maintenance of your pregnancy. Tissue that will form your baby's bones is being laid down, especially around the head and limbs. The nose and chin are becoming more prominent. Your baby's eyelids meet and fuse together and they will not open again for nearly four months. The eyes started out on the side of your baby's head and they are now moving closer together on the face. The ears come to lie in their normal position on the sides of the head. The sockets for all twenty teeth are formed in the gums, and vocal cords are beginning to form.

I am heading into the 2nd Trimester and I feel pretty good. I can't complain really. Just still tired most of the time but I try to get plenty of rest.

My 5 day Thanksgiving weekend was good and relaxing. Wednesday we had our NT scan which went well so far. Still waiting on the blood work to come back. Joey and I enjoyed seeing our baby again. This time the images were more clear and we got some great head shots. We couldn't be happier. I am gonna try to get the "gender" ultrasound for 19 weeks so its before I head to Arizona. That way Joey can start getting the room ready while I am gone and Elysia and I can SHOP!! Hopefully it works out that way.

Thanksgiving was great. We had all the food ready to eat by 1pm. It was delicious like usual. After we ate we all went bowling which we try to do every year. It was fun. I helped my nephew Gage bowl for the 1st. Meaning I helped him push the ball down the lane. We did well and actually beat Joey. The rest of the weekend I pretty much relaxed, did some baking, decorated our tree, helped my dad put up his outside lights (I just supervised to make sure he did it to my liking) and had some quality naps with my kitties. Now on to the holiday season which is my absolute favorite time of year. We have a ton of fun things planned!!!!

How far along?: 13 weeks ish
Total weight gain: still only 3 pounds since the start
How much does baby weigh?: close to an ounce
Maternity clothes?: Just pants for now
Stretch marks?: nope
Sleep?: its ok - I still get up to pee a lot
Best moment this week?: Seeing our baby again on the ultra sound
Movement?: not yet
Food cravings?: waffles and lots and lots of milk
Labor signs?: no way
Belly button in or out?: in
What I miss: not peeing every 5 seconds
What I'm looking forward to: getting my energy back
Milestone: getting to the 2nd Trimester

0 comments: