? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 19, 2010

33 weeks

Your baby weighs about 4.4 pounds at this point. The crown-to-rump length of your baby is approximately 12 inches and the total length is around 19.4 inches. Measuring from the top of your uterus to your bellybutton is 5.2 inches.

With the exception of crying, your baby is capable of doing everything that a newborn baby will do. Your baby is restricted now inside of the uterus, but still can kick and move. Your baby sleeps a lot of the time, just as newborn babies do. Your baby's eyes move in the manner of REM sleep and researchers believe that babies can dream vividly in uterus. When your baby is awake, she is listening, feeling and learning. There are billions of neurons in the brain that make trillions of connections. Your baby will probably have settled into the birth position by now and your caregiver can most likely tell which way your baby is presenting. If your baby were to be born now, the lungs would probably be strong enough to function properly, but your baby may still need extra care from specially trained doctors and nurses.

Your baby's eyes open during alert times and close during sleep. The eye color is usually blue, regardless of the permanent color as pigmentation is not fully developed. The final formation of eye pigmentation requires exposure to light and usually happens a few weeks after birth.


Only 7 weeks left and both Joey and I are getting pretty anxious but know that she needs to stay and bake for at least 4 more weeks. But we are slowly getting things ready.

We have scheduled a consultation with a possible pediatrician which came highly recommended by my sister. So I am pretty sure that is a done deal. Unless when we meet her and I totally hate her, which is highly unlikely. Joey really wanted to take maternity photos and I finally gave in. At first I didn't really want to. I am very self conscious about how chubby my face is getting. BUT I have come around to the idea. He really wants a photo of him kissing my belly so why not do a whole photo shoot, right? We also have scheduled child birth preperation classes. They are two saturday classes from 9-1pm. And we also have an appt for the hospital tour. And then I have my friends/family baby shower coming up and then a work shower. All of these things are scheduled for the 1st half of May. And so I plan on taking the last half of May to go to work then come home and RELAX. Not that I can do much else. I am pretty in mobile these days. Which is fine. I need my rest and I definatly don't want to over do it.

The nursery is almost finished. The glider is put together and in its place. Its not exactly what I wanted but it will do. Just gotta find some shelves and get some little things and we are almost set. People have been very generous already so Audrey has tons of clothes already. I just need to get a few odds and ends and that dept is almost set as well. We have 7 weeks. Well, Joey thinks that I won't go the full 40 weeks (he is a very anxious daddy to be). I think I will go the full lenth. I am hoping she wants to stay in until 37 weeks. Then after that its game on. Anything can happen.

0 comments: