? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 12, 2010

32 Weeks

By week 32, your baby weighs nearly 4 pounds! The crown-to-rump length of your baby is approximately 11.7 inches and the total length is about 18.9 inches.

Sleeping girl. The baby sleeps 90-95% of the day, and sometimes experiences REM sleep, an indication of dreaming.

Now that your baby has grown so long and your uterus is higher, you might notice a new discomfort. Your baby is probably head-down and may occasionally stretch out and kick you in the ribs. The pressure on your rib cage can make you sore, especially if one of your baby's feet becomes caught. You can prevent this by sitting up straight as much as possible. Because your baby's demands for vitamins and minerals are higher than ever right now, you should continue to take your parental vitamins for the entire pregnancy.

This week your baby's movements will peak. You should continue to monitor the fetal movements daily and address any concerns with your caregiver. The wrinkles in your baby's face are disappearing and fat is still being deposited throughout the baby's body.

The body growth slows down from now on.

Because of the lack of space in the uterus, the legs are drawn up in what is known as the fetal position.


Only 8 more weeks (ish) until we get to meet our daughter. We have the car seat/stroller and we have ordered the glider to go in the nursery so that should be here soon. This next weekend we will try to pick out some shelving and start getting some essentials just in case.

My scare from going into labor and delivery turned into nothing. I don't have Cholestasis and my rash has cleared up so my doctor just chalked my episode up to fighting off an infection of some sort. PHEW!!!! I have been trying to relax and take it easy more and more these days. I don't need to come down with anything else for the next 8 weeks.

How far along?: 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs
How much does baby weigh?: around 4 lbs
Maternity clothes?: Yes- i have a very limited clothes rotation
Stretch marks?: ok...ok. I will admit I have them- but they aren't on my tummy. I have a couple on my boobs. I'm ok with it
Sleep?: i wake up every 2-3 hrs. Im pretty much used to it at this point
Best moment this week?: finding out that I don't not have cholestatis that that both baby and I are healthy
Movement?: Yes- she has started to aim for my ribs- it hurts sometimes
Food cravings?: not really
Labor signs?: nope
Belly button in or out?: in- for now
What I miss: People minding their own business. I really dislike getting unsolicited advise and when people give thier two sense when its not needed and I didn't ask for it. Do I have the word "dumb" written on my forehead??? While I know people are only trying to help, Joey and I are smart people and we will figure things out like every new parent does and will make the decisions that are best for us and our child. I don't need to know what other people did or did not do or what other people think is best for MY child- If I need advise or help - I'll ask for it. ok vent over.
What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower on may 2nd and my work baby shower on may 5th AND of course meeting our little one in 8 weeks or so
Milestone: making it this far without any major complications- knock on wood.

0 comments: