? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

23 weeks

This week your baby's length, from crown-to-rump, is approximately 8 inches! Your growing baby has finally reached one pound. Your baby is about the size of a small baby doll and looks very human. The baby's face and body look similar to that of a newborn at this time.

Fat is still being deposited at a rapid rate, but your baby still looks red and wrinkled. Skin is being produced at a higher rate than the fat is, so the skin hangs loosely. Your baby looks red because the skin is losing its transparency and pigment is beginning to form. You should be feeling your baby moving quite a bit throughout the day as she will kick and punch the uterus walls. Babies also run their hands along the umbilical cord and touch their body parts while they are in the womb. Your baby now can suck her thumb for real, where she was just sticking it in her mouth. Your baby will continue to swallow amniotic fluid and recycle it as urine. The liquids and sugars that the baby retracts from the fluid is a supplement to the nutrients that the placenta delivers. You might be able to feel small `jumps` inside of you when your baby gets the hiccups from swallowing fluid.


As the baby continues to grow, it has less space to move around in the uterus. Bones, muscles and organs are growing steadily.


Audrey's room is finally cleared out and painted. We went for a soft sage green color. Thanks to the hubs who did it all by himself. Well, I helped by taping up the molding. Now time to order the furniture. We have it all picked out so we just have to order it and that will probalby happen this weekend.

Sleeping has become a big task. I sleep on my sides but my hips get really sore after about two hours of sleeping on them so I usually have to flip to the other side and/or get up to stretch or use the restroom. I have tried a contour pillow in between my knees but that only helped the first couple of nights I used it. I have a doc appt this friday, maybe she can give me some tips. Someone mentioned that I am not getting enough calcium so we'll see what the doc recommends. I am getting used to walking into work as a zombie at 6am so I guess its just getting me ready for when I have a newborn. I am trying not to complain and take it all in stride because it is all going to be worth it when our little bean arrives.

Audrey is growing and moving quite a bit. Her movement and kicks are getting stronger and stronger each day. I just love the feeling. If I haven't felt her in a while I usually play music for her just to feel her move just to put my mind at ease. I can also see her kicks from the outside which is also pretty cool. Even though sleeping is hard, I love being pregnant!!

0 comments: