? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

22 Weeks


Your baby's crown-to-rump length is approximately 7.6 inches and your growing baby weighs about 12.25 ounces now! Your uterus is about 2 cm above your bellybutton and you probably feel comfortably pregnant.

Your baby's body continues to grow and develop every day. The organ systems in your baby's body are becoming specialized for their particular functions. The fetal liver produces different enzymes than it will produce after delivery. The liver is responsible for breaking down billirubin, which is produced by the breaking down of blood cells. Because the life span of a fetal red blood cell is shorter than that of an adult, a fetus produces more billirubin than adults do. Billirubin passes from fetal blood to the placenta and then into your blood. Your liver helps get rid of fetal billirubin. A newborn baby that has high levels of billirubin may show signs of jaundice. Jaundiced babies have a yellowish tint to their eyes and skin and are often treated with phototherapy.

Your baby's senses are developing daily. The fetus now has a full complement of neurons in the brain and is learning about her body and surroundings through touch. Touch is one of the first senses to mature and your baby may stroke its face or feel her arms and legs.

Your baby now shows an extremely rapid brain growth (which lasts until five years after birth).

The ovaries of female fetuses contain primitive egg cells, all of the eggs a woman will have for her entire life. The uterus of female fetuses is also fully formed.


ONLY 125 DAYS LEFT!! Seems sooo far away yet sooo close. I can't wait! We finally decided on a paint color for the room. I think painting day will be Friday. After that the furniture will probably be ordered. Things are coming together. Audrey's closet is definatly getting full. Joey and I have picked out some things (can't pass up the good deals) and Joey's brother, Danny, has already bought a bunch of cute clothes in all different sizes. Its fun to look at all of the outfits! I can't wait to dress her in them.

I feel Audrey move more and more each day. Yesterday, I didn't really feel her all day except when I was trying to go sleep. Go figure. But I enjoy every minute of it and still can't believe there is a living person inside of me. VERY COOL. Its amazing what our bodys can do.

A couple weeks ago I posted a pic of Joey's cat snugglin with the baby belly. Now my little kitty is getting in on the action. I think this picture is so cute. Both kittys are still on me like white on rice. Everytime I sit down one of them plops right down next to the belly. They start to purr and Audrey has a hay day and constantly kicks. I love it and I am sure they do too.

0 comments: